Saturday, June 24, 2006

Pretty Daemmerung



I've now been here in Mackinaw a week, and I have lots more fabulous pictures than this one; unfortunately I'm having a hard time getting the 'picture load' mechanism to work here! Well, that does keep the blog post entry more brief. This particular sunset was several days ago; we've had some nice ones since, but this one was particularly striking.

The water is still a bit chilly, and it's been getting cold at night. But the sun is terrific during the day, and I find the peace and quiet most conducive to an intense and sustained thinking effort. I've been working on my famous Wagner project; after now having physically been in each of the places where he lived, I'm going through his biography (a pile of his biographies, plus his hilarious autobiography) to get a more thorough bird's-eye-view of the whole thing. Rather than one two-hour film, it's obvious the story of his life could easily supply exciting and entertaining adventures enough to fill up a year-long TV show! But then we'd have to spread out our budget, and we'd be up Tony Palmer's creek. Two hours is the goal!

1 Comments:

At 4:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

EFFECTIVE AND MOST POWERFUL 24 HOURS LOVE SPELL CASTER 2020


I feel very happy to share my great and wonderful testimony with everyone on this platform..: I was married for 7 years to my husband and all of a sudden another woman came into the picture he started hating me and he was abusive and all because i never bear him a child. but i still loved him with all my heart and wanted him at all cost.... He filed for divorce and my whole life was turning apart and i didn't know what to do, he moved out of the house and abandoned me all alone,one day a very close friend of mine told me about trying spiritual means to get my husband back,so i went online to search and i came across so many spell caster who only wasted my time and took a lot of money from me,but i went back to her and told her that spiritual way has only taking my money and not yielding anything, and she introduced me to a spell caster, Dr gbojie, so i decided to try it. although i didn't believe in all those things because of what i have gone through lately, i contacted Dr gbojie and he explain all my problems to him and he told me that i shouldn't worry that when he cast the spell on me and my husband that my husband is going to run back to me and that within 2 weeks am going to get pregnant,so i did the little he ask me to do and behold it all work out,my husband run back to me and right now we have Twins Girl and a boy,so all thanks to Dr gbojie you're indeed a great spell caster, in case anyone needs help here, whatsapp him now +2349066410185 or email him : gbojiespiritualtemple@gmail.com
Website : http://gbojiespiritualtemple.website2.me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home